Book a Yoga Class
Book your yoga class at Exeter Yoga Workshop
Booking Your 1st Class
Many classes are in high demand so we always recommend advanced booking for drop-in classes. However, this is not always necessary. So, if you are having technical difficulties (we know online booking isn’t always smooth!) or you just wanted to chance it and show up, then please arrive 15 minutes before the start time to register at reception.
- All Drop-in Yoga classes can be pre-booked up to 4-weeks in advance.
- Early Cancellations: class bookings can be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance (only online). If you paid by pass or membership, your class will be credited back to your account. Reception will not be able to process any cancellations.
- Late Cancellations: any cancellations made within 24 hours of the class start time will not be credited back to your class or refunded.
- Waiting Lists: if a class is full you can decide to be added to a waiting list. If a space becomes available you will be added to the class
How to Login to Your Account
If you have previously attended a yoga class or course at the studio you already have an account in our booking system. To access your account and begin to book online for your classes you need to create a PASSWORD.
- Click on 'Login/Register' at the top of the page.
- Click Need new password? in the Login box.
- Enter your EMAIL ADDRESS as your USERNAME. Click 'Submit'.
- Check your inbox. Follow the instructions provided in the email to reset/create your password.
- Login to your account (and the MindBody App) using your USERNAME (email address) and your new PASSWORD.
Please note that if you have trouble with this you can CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT.
Monthly MembershipInvestment + Commitment = Success!
Whether you want to attend one class a week, daily yoga classes or stay at home and practice with us online, we have a membership package that will suit you.
Only £9 a class
14-Day FREE TRIAL
Level 1 – Open to all, including beginners.
Level 2 – Suitable for those with some yoga experience, and beginners who like a challenge
Level 3 – Only suitable for those with yoga experience. Not suitable for beginners.
Studio Classes (60-75 mins) = £10
Mysore / Premium Classes (90-120 mins) = £13
CLICK the green ‘Book’ button to join a class.
If there is no button next to the class it might be a) full, or b) too close to the class start time, or c) that class might be part of a course and doesn’t accept drop-in students.
Please call or message us with any booking issues.