Daily Yoga Classes in Central Exeter
Many classes are in high demand so we always recomend advanced booking for drop-in classes. However, this is not always necessary. So, if you are having technical difficulties (we know online booking isnt always smooth!) or you just wanted to chance it and show up, then please arrive 15 minutes before the start time to register at reception.
Studio Classes (60-75 mins) = £10
Mysore / Premium Classes (90-120 mins) = £13
Level 1 – Open to all, including beginners.
Level 2 – Suitable for those with some yoga experience, and beginners who like a challenge
Level 3 – Only suitable for those with yoga experience. Not suitable for beginners.
CLICK the green ‘Book’ button to join a class.
If there is no button next to the class it might be a) full, or b) too close to the class start time, or c) that class might be part of a course and doesn’t accept drop-in students.
Please call or message us with any booking issues.
Monthly MembershipInvestment + Commitment = Success!
Whether you want to attend one class a week, daily yoga classes or stay at home and practice with us online, we have a membership package that will suit you.
Only £9 a class
14-Day FREE TRIAL
How To Book
Many classes are in high demand so we always recommend advanced booking for drop-in classes. However, this is not always necessary. So, if you are having technical difficulties (we know online booking isn't always smooth!) or you just wanted to chance it and show up, then please arrive 15 minutes before the start time to register at reception.Yoga classes can be pre-booked up to 4 weeks in advance.
- CLICK the 'Book' button next to the corresponding class you would like to book.
- If this is your first visit to EYW you will be asked to register.
- Existing students already have an account profile. Use your email address as your USERNAME click 'Need New Password' on the Login page. Check your inbox. Follow the instructions provided in the email to create your password. Now use this to sign in.
Easy as 1-2-3!!
- Early Cancellations: class bookings can be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance (only online). If you paid by pass or membership, your class will be credited back to your account. Reception will not be able to process any cancellations.
- Late Cancellations: any cancellations made within 24 hours of the class start time will not be credited back to your class or refunded.
- Waiting Lists: if a class is full you can decide to be added to a waiting list. If a space becomes available you will be added to the class