Baby Yoga, for parents with babies from newborn to 12 months old
Baby Yoga is a specially devised series of stretches and movements for babies, gentle yoga for parents and shared yoga poses to calm and energise.
There is an emphasis on yoga postures that open up areas of the body that can be tight after holding, carrying and nursing babies. Babies enjoy poses that aid their development and digestion, with plenty of rhymes and songs.
Sessions end with relaxation for both babies and their grown ups.
What are the benefits?
- Massaging poses and stretches help with digestion for babies
- Helps ease the pain of gas and mild colic
- Encourages babies to sleep more restfully
- Enhances natural flexibility and development
- Nurtures close bonding between parent and baby
- Teaches relaxation techniques for adults and babies
Please bring your own yoga mat. Yoga mats are available to buy from the studio reception.
You will also need to bring a blanket. Any other yoga props required during class will be provided by the studio.
Exeter Yoga Workshop
King St Business Centre, 7-9 King St, Exeter, EX1 1BQ