Exeter Yoga Workshop Ltd is committed to ensuring any data provided by you the user is used only in such a way as you would like and will be fully compliant with all legal requirements relating to such issues.
In order to provide you with the full range of services, we are sometimes required to collect information about you.
- what information we may collect about you;
- how we will use information we collect about you;
- when we will use your details to contact you;
- whether we will disclose your details to anyone else;
- your choices regarding the personal information you have provided to us
Exeter Yoga Workshop Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal information. Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with all laws concerning the protection of personal information in line with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018 (GDPR).
1. What Information will Exeter Yoga Workshop Ltd collect about me?
When you sign up to participate in or receive a service from Exeter Yoga Workshop, such as classes, workshops, newsletters, details of special offers etc., we may ask for personal information about you. We collect personally identifiable information, like names email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number when voluntarily submitted by our visitors and clients. The information you provide is used to fulfil your specific request. This information is only used to fulfil your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
When you participate in our classes and workshops we are required to request medical information about you to ensure that you are able to participate in our classes.
Should you choose to enter into a membership contract at Exeter Yoga Workshop we will require you to provide your financial information such as bank details and or card details.
Your information is stored safely and securely and will not under any circumstances be passed to any 3rd party service provider.
We also use analytical and statistical tools that monitor details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data (this data will not identify you personally).
2. How will Exeter Yoga Workshop Ltd use the information collected about me?
The studio will use your information for the following purposes:
- for “service administration purposes”, i.e. to respond to the request or service that you have requested.
- to contact you about a submission you have made to the website.
- to process payments relating to our services.
- to keep your medical details on file for reference.
- to analyse and improve the services offered by the studio.
3. When will Exeter Yoga Workshop Ltd contact me?
We may contact you:
- to assist you with further information in relation to any areas you have expressed an interest in.
- where you have opted to receive further correspondence.
to inform you of any change to our services
- to update any information you have provided such as expired methods of payment
- where you have consented to receive our e-newsletters
4. Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
You will only receive information in relation to studio events and special offers at Exeter Yoga Workshop if you have consented to do so when you registered with us.
5. How long will Exeter Yoga Workshop Ltd keep my personal information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems and will discard of automatically and safely should you cease to be a customer of Exeter Yoga Workshop Ltd.
6. Can I find out what personal information Exeter Yoga Workshop Ltd holds about me?
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information the studio holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
8. Cookie/Tracking Technology
The website may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to our website, and understanding how visitors use our site. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.