Investment & Dates
YOGABEYOND® 280hr Yoga Teacher Training Course 2021-22
Great yoga teachers are made, NOT born.
The YOGABEYOND® Teacher Training course has been designed to fit around your busy life.
Exceptional yoga teachers are not born they mature over time and through committed and uninterrupted practice. So, the course, which comprises of three training modules, is spread over 16 non-residential monthly weekends. Between each weekend you will have space to study, practice and integrate what you’ve learned, as well as complete additional reading assignments and your personal practice journal.
£2595* = SAVE £400
*Includes a non-refundable deposit of £595 (required upon application). To qualify for the £400 discount, the outstanding balance (£2000) must be paid in full no more than 7-days after confirmation of acceptance.
Full Investment = £2995 (6-month payment plan)
Includes a non-refundable deposit of £595 (required upon application). Following confirmation of course acceptance, you will contract to 6 monthly payments of £400.
Your investment includes:
- all tuition fees including visiting and specialist teachers.
- written assignments and correspondence parts of the course (evaluation of your written work, replies to letters, emails and telephone conversations).
- 20% discount for drop-in classes at Exeter Yoga Workshop during your training.
- personal interviews and one-to-one mentoring and support from your course tutor(s).
- all manuals and course administration.
- membership of Yoga Alliance Professionals (YAP). This includes access to their online student hub, which contains teaching resources, articles and guidance documents.
- YAP Student teachers insurance.
We have payment structures to fit everyone’s budget.
You can either pay the balance in full and receive a discount of £400, or pay by installments to make the course more affordable.
Option 1: Full Payment – SAVE £400
Investment = £2595 (SAVE £400)
Once we have approved your application and received your non-refundable deposit of £595 (to secure your place), the balance of £2000 is to be paid within 7-days.
Option 2: Payment Plan
Investment = £2995
Once we have approved your application and received your non-refundable deposit of £595 (to secure your place), a payment schedule will be created for the outstanding amount. The first of 6 monthly payments of £400 will be due within 30-days. In this instance you are obliged to enter a contractual agreement for all payments. Please Note: payments not received by the payment deadline are subject to late payment charge of 10% of the outstanding balance.
Please check your eligibility prior to submitting your application. All applications are reviewed by the course directors prior to confirmation. Should you not be accepted, we will write to you explaining our decision or asking for more information about your experience. Should you not be accepted on the course, your deposit will be refunded in full.
Booking Terms & Conditions
Bookings are all on a first come first served basis and confirmed on payment. Please make sure you have read and understood our Cancellation Policy before you apply.
Attending a Yoga Teacher Training course is a big commitment, which requires careful consideration and planning. Beyond the course investment there will be extra expenses you will need to consider before you apply.
Costs to consider:
- First Aid course (only required if you do not already have an Appointed Person First Aid certificate).
- course text books (required).
- accommodation & travel (where needed).
- remarked work & retaking assessments (if necessary).
- make-up training days (for missed sessions where necessary).
- weekly in-person yoga class attendance during your training (at a local in-person yoga class).
Yulia, you are such a bundle of joy, energy and knowldge, I only wish I lived closer so I could attend your classes! I’ll be back for more training.
Course Dates 2021-22
Foundation I: Outer Forms
Sept 4-5, 2021 | Sept 25-26 | Oct 16-17 | Nov 13-14 | Dec 11-12 | Jan 15-16, 2022
Foundation II: Inner Forms
Feb 12-13, 2022 | March 12-13 | April 8-10* | May 14-15 | June 11-12
July 9-10, 2022 | Sept 3-4 | Sept 23-25* | Oct 15-16 | Nov 12-13
Times & Locations
Friday 10.00am – 5.00pm (on 3-day weekends)
Saturday 11.00am - 6.00pm
Sunday 10.00am – 5.00pm
All teaching weekends are held at Exeter Yoga Workshop, our purpose-built yoga studio in the heart of Exeter, Devon, UK.
How to Apply
Places are limited to between 14-18 students ensure the best standard of training, and providing a personal and supportive learning experience. We usually receive more applications than we have places, and these are considered on a first-come-first-served basis. All applications and investments are subject to acceptance on to the training course(s).