2-days of Self-Discovery, Insight
& Profound Positive Change
This pioneering course offers a deep exploration into the ancient wisdom of The Enneagram. During three fascinating and transformative days you will journey deep into the core of who you are, unravelling all that seems difficult to understand within both yourself and within others.
As your understanding of Your Personality Type expands you will experience startling insight into your fundamental nature, as well as gaining real understanding of your deep, unconscious needs (these needs drive you forward in life but they can also hold you back from reaching your true potential). Most importantly, you will get a clear picture of the inherent gifts of your personality type. These wonderful resources are the foundation of your potential in this life and hold the key to personal fulfilment and inner happiness.
During these 3 days you will:
- Discover your Enneagram personality type and unravel all that seemed difficult to understand within yourself and others.
- Breakthrough major limiting beliefs that have prevented you from reaching your potential
- Get profound insight into self-defeating patterns that prevent your true happiness and peace… and begin to find new ways of being you!
- Achieve unparalleled insight into other people & uncover what causes your relationships to flourish or flounder.
- Unlock your true life purpose and achieve lasting personal fulfilment.
- Master all difficult or painful interactions with others both past and present
- Embrace the natural positive gifts of your personality type. These gifts are the foundation of your potential in this life and it is through these gifts that your true self is able to shine.
The Enneagram: A New Paradigm For Living
The Enneagram is the map of consciousness that underpins all aspects of your life. It illuminates the nine ways of being in the world, and gives deep insight into nine fundamentally different personality types, each with their own way of seeing the world, their own attitudes and ways of thinking, reacting and behaving.
The Enneagram is unparalleled in providing insight into ourselves and others. It reveals the genuine simplicity of life by unravelling the apparent complexities of human beings behaviour in profound ways that make the patterns of our lives finally make sense!
For yoga students – or in fact anyone committed to a more conscious and awakened life – the Enneagram provides real answers to deep questions about ourselves and others. By opening our eyes to our unconscious patterns, the Enneagram frees us to make huge positive steps forward into the life we really want to live. As we uncover our personality patterns, all of our hidden positive gifts emerge, we experience profound self-acceptance and clarity of purpose, and discover how to live through positivity and find lasting personal fulfilment.
When combined, the ancient wisdom of the Enneagram and a regular yoga practice are a powerful alchemy that will transform your physical, emotional and psychological well-being.
The 9 Personality Types
Each of us is unique, and yet through the Enneagram wisdom we discover there are in fact 9 fundamental ways of being, each with their positive and negative traits. Each of these 9 types perceives their world, and those in it, differently, and has a different unconscious need that drives their outward expressions of behaviour as well as their internal thoughts and emotions.
The Enneagram Symbol – which is a living breathing expression of consciousness – provides the map upon which these seemingly complex patterns are expressed in a form that is easy to understand.
Over 3 life-changing days you will learn, in depth, about all 9 ways of being. Through the Enneagram you will finally understand all the other people in your life, and find out why you are the way you are.
For each of the 9 Ways of Being we will reveal:
- their deep, unconscious needs, drives and fears (i.e. what makes them tick!)
- their predictable patterns of thinking, feeling and behaving (oh you though you were unique? Sorry, its all very predictable!)
- what their unique positive gifts are (yes, we all have them!)
- what each type finds most difficult (these are the life challenges that force us to grow)
- how each type interacts with their world (& the humans in it!)
- how each type uses their energy (psychologists label you as introverted or extraverted – the Enneagram does a great deal better!)
What outcome can I expect?
Working with the Enneagram will change your life forever. After the course human behaviour, personal interactions and relationship dynamics will no longer be a mystery. You will experience a tangible increase in self-awareness, a renewed enthusiasm for life and profound clarity and focus in whatever you pursue.
Life will be different and you will wonder how you ever lived without the Enneagram.
In addition, expect to:
- Attract and maintain healthy fulfilling relationships
- Experience clarity and harmony within all interactions
- Have greater self-acceptance and confidence
- Feel lighter, more peaceful and self-empowered
Is this course for me?
If you seek answers to questions such as: Who am I? Why am I like this? Why am I here? AWAKENING provides answers.
If you want to feel more content and complete…If you want to be more confident and empowered, and embrace your full potential…AWAKENING is for you.
If you want freedom from repeating negative patterns, and to experience ease within relationships…AWAKENING facilitates new beginnings.
If you are a curious individual looking for a deeper understanding of yourself and the patterns that govern your life…then this groundbreaking course provides unparalleled insight into ‘what makes us tick’.
This course is particularly valuable to therapists, psychotherapists, counsellors, teachers, doctors, even business people – in fact, anyone who needs to deal effectively with other people day-to-day.
Chris is a Senior Yoga Teacher (SYT), published author and pioneer in the field of human behaviour. He has been practicing and teaching Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga for over 15 years. With over 900 hours of formal training in the UK, US, India, Thailand, Sri Lanka and Nepal, he leads workshops, teacher trainings & Intensives in the UK and Europe. Chris is also the co-author of ‘The Enneagram: Pathways to Happiness‘ and together with his wife Yulia owns The Exeter Yoga Workshop – Exeter’s only purpose built yoga studio.
Exeter Yoga Workshop
King St Business Centre, 7-9 King St, Exeter, EX1 1BQ
Saturday [11:00 – 18:00]
Sunday [10:00 – 17:00]
Suitable for Everyone
Early Bird Discount £165*